Speaking Up For You Inc.
Speaking Up For You protects and defends vulnerable people with disability through individual advocacy to address injustices and make a positive and sustainable difference to their lives.
Disability Advocacy National Australia (DANA)
Disability Advocacy Network Australia (DANA) Ltd supports and strengthens independent disability advocacy agencies in their work of advocating for and with people with disabilities so that they are valued and included members of the community, their fundamental needs are met and their human rights are respected.
Multicultural Development Association (MDA)
MDA is an independent, non-government, settlement organisation committed to achieving the best settlement outcomes for our clients and to working actively to promote multiculturalism. Through our presence in metropolitan and regional Queensland, we work in partnership with our clients, other service providers, government agencies and the private sector to achieve quality service delivery through advocacy, client service delivery, community development and multicultural sector development.
Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association of NSW (MDAA)
The Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association of NSW (MDAA) is the peak body for people from a non-English speaking background (NESB) with disability and their families and carers in NSW.
Queensland Advocacy Inc
Queensland Advocacy Incorporated (QAI) is an independent, community-based systems advocacy and legal advocacy organisation for people with disability in Queensland, Australia.
- National Ethnic Disability Alliance (NEDA) – http://www.neda.org.au
- ADVOKIT – http://advokit.org.au
- United Nations Human Rights Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities http://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/CRPD/Pages/ConventionRightsPersonsWithDisabilities.asp
- Human Rights and Persons with Disability http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Disability/Pages/DisabilityIndex.aspx
- Australian Human Rights Commission https://www.humanrights.gov.au/